Med-Source provides you with the resources you need to save time, and get some sleep during med school.
  • Use the search box and labels to the right to navigate to relevant posts. Click here to see what's new.
  • Have questions, suggestions or want to share some great sites or resources? Please feel free to leave comments or e-mail me.

Med-Spot on Med-Source: Med-Source featured on Medscape


I am happy to announce that Med-Source was featured today on Medscape for Medical Students. The article is titled "Med Student Opens Online Study Resource". It gives a brief overview of Med-Source. I hope the word spreads about the site and that as a result of increased exposure I am made aware more fantastic educational sites that I can add to Med-Source. As always please do not hesitate to send resources my way and leave comments where you see fit.

No comments: