Med-Source provides you with the resources you need to save time, and get some sleep during med school.
  • Use the search box and labels to the right to navigate to relevant posts. Click here to see what's new.
  • Have questions, suggestions or want to share some great sites or resources? Please feel free to leave comments or e-mail me.

Med-Spot on Med-Source: Pocket Medicine

Med-Spot: Pocket Medicine - The Wonder Book

After completing my Internal Medicine clerkship, I have concluded that "Pocket Medicine" deserves its own post. No other book in medicine contains as much useful information, especially considering its portability, and you will be hard pressed to locate a resident (at least anywhere in the Penn system) without this resource in their white coat. Nearly every time I went to annotate my copy, I found that the pertinent information I planned to add was already there. Awesome.


No comments: