Below are downloads and links to resources that are helpful on the wards no matter what rotation you're on. Use the navbar links to the right to see downloads for specific clerkships.
- Downloads for the Clinical Clerkships
- General - for all Rotations
- Links for the Clinical Clerkships
- Physical Exam Skills
- A Practical Guide to Clinical Medicine - UCSD's guide to the history & physical exam complete with illustrations and photos for focused physical exam skills as well as sample chart notes.
- Martindale's Virtual Medical Center - A great site with videos of clinical exams & almost every minor procedure you can perform as med student. Also has an interactive stethoscope and other tools for learning heart and lung sounds.
- Normal Lab Values - Yes I know it's a Wikipedia article, but check out the references...pretty legit.
- Use the index to the right for rotation specific advice & practice Shelf exam questions.