Dermatology is all about description!
- Online Dermatology Resources
- Dermatology Lexicon Project - An excellent 1st stop. The morpholoy section has an interactive guide with images gic descriptors.
- DermIS.net - The largest dermatology information service available on the internet. It offers elaborate image atlases complete with diagnoses and differential diagnoses, case reports and additional information on almost all skin diseases
- DermAtlas - A second online derm resource with thousands of images and a self quiz mode.
- Derm Books - You probably don't need one unless you are seriously considering derm, but it could be a useful resource your rotations...rashes are everywhere.
- Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy - It's expensive, and you can probably find books floating around the hospital or outpatient office, but if you want your own book and you want a good one, the Habif book is a good one.